of closing cycles and moving on

i dub this year...year of closures.

this year, i did not list any specific goals that i wanted to achieve except that i told myself that i want to fix my life...psychological/emotional/mental aspects of it at the least. it was driving me mad and hindering me from moving forward.

it was not planned but i guess the universe has a way of giving you what you want. it may not be during the time that you want it or in the manner that you imagined it to happen. but still, it will.

what started out as a catch-up dinner among friends became one quirky confrontation of sorts. this was with my first suitor. i decided to just avoid him altogether so that i don't have to talk to him and tell him that i'm turning him down. and this dates 11 years back! and now he gets the answers to his questions...talk about facing your fears.

second wave was when i was given a chance to talk with my first ever boyfriend during a recent outing. i guess that relationship set the tone for the next ones. i would say it was kind of traumatic to the point that it forced me to make extreme decisions on my next relationship. it feels great to get things off your chest and to finally accept things which you never thought would happen.

i don't know if i should expect more of these things to happen before the year ends. but in case they do, i would say...bring it on! :)


ps...couldn't start working without writing this. i just needed to get it off my chest.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you dear :)

    That's what I love about you the most, you know how to live your life, you learn how to deal with life and you do these with such strength and perseverance. :)

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete