bikini summer

since the girls decided to have an impromptu overnight this coming friday, i finally had the courage to get waxed! i initially really wanted to do a brazilian but my friend pj convinced me to get bikini wax instead. so off i went to the waxing salon after finishing some stuff for work (worked from home today as i wasn't feeling that well). to my surprise, it wasn't as painful as i expected. and it lasted for even less than 30 minutes! it was that fast! but i guess it isn't the same for all since i heard the girl in the cubicle beside me screaming expletives. hihihi. the staff also told me that i had a high tolerance level for pain since the whole time she was waxing me, i was happily chatting with her.

next stop, brazilian! can't wait to cross that off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment