countdown to july

I can't help but get teary-eyed as I hugged Chubby before leaving him at the airport terminal. It will be several months before I get to see him again. And it seems that it's a cycle of coming and going for both of us.

As I eagerly wait for his homecoming, I am putting up a list of things I'd like us to do when he gets back. :)
  • eat at Cafe Noriter. I saw this from my friend Tippy's fb page and it seems like an interesting place. I've also seen some pictures of my brother Charlie hanging out here. They are also open for franchising which might be a cool idea.
  • eat at Laya. I've been meaning to set a reservation here since last year but haven't found the time to do so since our weekends are always hectic due to our work schedules. And when we finally found the time, they closed shop. :( only to re-open again at Pinto Art Museum! so hopefully we get to have the chance to taste their food and enjoy the ambiance.
  • eat at Pan de Amerikana. We still have not eaten at the upside down house.
  • try Teriyaki Boy's Yogato. We we're intrigued by Azuki Nori Yogato which had tempura flakes, seaweed sprinkles and red beans! But I think I will stick with the safe choice which is Ichigo with all the strawberry flavored things. And also because it's pink. :)
  • eat taro-papaya combi yogurt at Yoggle! it's an odd flavor but it works!
  • start a fitness regimen. Ok, so after all our foodie escapades, we should also allot time to be body beautiful because we want to...
  • take a vacation at Boracay! Chubby has never been there and the last time I went there was more than 5 years ago. We need to be beach-ready!
  • decide on our Financial and Business goals...short, medium and long-term.
Can't wait for Chubby to get back!

2 comments: