batanes photo safari

i've been saving part of my earnings to attend mandy navasero's batanes photo safari ever since i read about in pdi several years back. i would really love to go to batanes and what better way to spend it than to learn all about photography. should take it as a sign that:
  1. mandy added me on facebook today. (note, i did not add her so it came to me as a shock to find an invite from her)
  2. upon checking her fb, i saw her post that there are 2 slots for the photo safari this coming april with discounted package price
i'm thinking if i should make this as a gift/reward to myself. however, i am planning to launch my pet project on my birthday and doing so, i would need the funding for a more worthy cause. on the other hand, i think it is also possible to do both since i still have extra money but it would entail more "work" on my end.

to go or not to go?

2 comments: