living in a bubble

I recently had a big fight with one of my sisters which involved some sort of physical violence. Believe me when i say that this does not happen everyday. I think the last time we were involved in this kind of mess was when I was still in HS. This was something BIG!

We had issues but I wasn't expecting it blow-up like this. I am mentally scolding myself  for reacting the way that I did. It was really immature the way I handled myself and the situation. One thing I learned is that issues, no matter how small or unimportant it may seem, must be clarified and resolved at the soonest possible time.

I've sustained painful bruises from our fight but it does not compare to the guilt I feel for not acting like how an older sister should be. :( Why is it so hard to forgive and ask for forgiveness?

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* i hope you guys would figure things out soon. take care clatot and smile!

    ReplyDelete