dude, where's my car?

A couple of weeks ago, I was waiting for my officemates to pack up so that we can leave the office together. I was rummaging through my stuff looking for my parking ticket. Suddenly, it dawned upon me that the car keys were missing. As I frantically toss everything out of my bag in search for the car keys, I realized I hadn't brought a car that day! I hitched a ride with my sister!

I've recently been suffering from short-term memory loss. I've managed to forget 2 out of 5 times that I park in a week what floor I parked at or if i drove a car to work. And it seems that the situation is getting worse.


Last night, while I was doing my To Do list and packing tickets to give to a client today when I found out that I don't have the tickets. Texting the client in the middle of the night was a no-no but I felt I had to tell them early on that I wouldn't be able to meet them since I have no tickets to give to them. After sending out the message, I remembered that I had already separated and packed the tickets before leaving the office! And yes, it was in my bag, all neat and ready to go! I had to text the client again to say that it was a false alarm and the meeting will push through today! Que horror!


What the hell is happening to me? I can't be lacking sleep since I just spent 5 days sleeping the whole day after getting the flu. Is this stress?

2 comments:

  1. stress lang siguro? or baka nagmamadali ka lagi? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. well sana naman hindi. :) marami lang sigurong iniisip. :D

    ReplyDelete