Day 2

Since going to the dentist yesterday, I have vowed to refrain from drinking softdrinks and juices that stain my teeth. This I have decided to be serious about after shelling out 3k for deep scaling and 3 teeth fillings in just one appointment. Going to the dentist is so damn expensive! Last year I spent around 30k more or less for my fixed bridge.

I know I should've listened to my mom when she said to cut down on my addiction to sweets. Tough way to pay for past mistakes. I've been having a lot of nightmares involving my teeth falling out and I think I should already take this as a sign from my subconscious to really start taking my dental hygiene to the next level.

I read some brochures at the dentist clinic that in order to care for your teeth you should eat more fruits and veggies and refrain from sweets. Having a sweet tooth does not help AT ALL! Since I know I can never totally cut back on sweets, I am abstaining from drinking anything that will stain my pearly whites (yellows would be a more appropriate term I guess).

Goodbye Coke/Sprite/Royal/Sarsi/Mug! Goodbye iced teas! Goodbye juices!

Hello water therapy! (at least I still have my chocolates...although I would have to slowly cut back on these too :( thinking about it already stresses me out)

2 comments:

  1. ako rin ata, dapat cut back on the coffee. nakaka-stain din yun eh!

    ingat sa ngipin. naku, tanong mo si guiller magkano na nagastos niya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. ganun ba? sige matanong nga.

    ReplyDelete