Hardly a hard hat

have you seen MMDA's clean and green team? I'm not sure if they're part of the OYSTERs. But seeing them made my day!

They had pink shirts and these green plastic helmets. Sort of like an upside down flower. They were like fruity jungle explorers since they came out from the bush! Well I saw them under the Greenhills flyover.

Further down the road, I see street sweepers with the same hat! Only, they were wearing yellow shirts. And a few meters down, I saw MMDA traffic enforcers with the same helmet but in white to match their blue uniform.

Is it for the sun or for the rain? Who designed it? Was it made by Orocan? Just wondering. :)

3 comments:

  1. napansin nga rin ni Guiller yun and he showed them to me! haha!

    sabi niya, parang bigla na lang sila nakakita nung hats at naisip nila, "uy! bagay to sa blue/pink shirts!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! hindi ko mapicturan kasi eh. baka makabangga ako ng ibang sasakyan. pero ang cute! kasi ang dami nila. tapos naggagardening sila. :)

    ReplyDelete