help me raise funds for my sister KAT!

hi friends!

my sister and her groupmates' research paper "The Effects of Multiple Stimuli On The Relationships and Current Happiness of Filipino Adolescents" got chosen and they have the opportunity to present it in ROME!!!

...but they don't have the money to go there and present the paper. they need to raise around Php200k for their trip by March 14!!!

if you know anyone who is willing to donate/sponsor any amount or any company to who can give grants for this type of thing or if you need more information, please send me an email at clebibadoobi@yahoo.com.

thank you!

ps...it would help if you could spread the word to your friends. Ü

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like an interesting paper! Sayang I only read this now. Ano nangyari?

    ReplyDelete